Close To My Heart

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hoppy Halloween

I spent part of my day at the Scrapbook Expo today in Ontario and got me some buy 3 get 1 free Lawn Fawn stamps. I've been on the lookout for the Love You Tons die for quite some time now and was so glad to see it was available at the Expo. Part of my purchase was also a Hoppy Halloween mini stamp set. It was too cute to resist!

So I came home and made a quick and simple Halloween card. I know, I can't get enough of this Scaredy Cat paper so I created yet another card with it. This is a 4x4 card, and it was easy to put together. If you follow my blog you know i'm not 100% CTMH purist, so here goes, a card made with CTMH supplies and Lawn Fawn stamp set.

I colored the moon using ShinHan Y49 Pastel Green, Carrot leaves using Z2463 Sap Green and Z2454 Leaf Green, and the bunny cape using Z2453 Lavender and Z2462 Peony Purple. I also added a bit of glitter using Purple Wink of Stella glitter pen. The blank enamel stars are from the Scaredy Cat Assortment. I finished off the card using a black baker's twine.

Hoppy Halloween! Which reminds me, I gotta pick a costume for my little one! Halloween's just a couple of weeks away!


No comments:

Post a Comment