Close To My Heart

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Puppy Birthday Card

Tomorrow is the birthday of one of my daughter's teachers and we made this card for her. My toddler thinks the puppy is so cute she kept stamping it over and over again. We settled on this one and made a birthday card out of it.

It's my first time to try the Sarita paper pack. It has always struck me as weird, but today I thought I'd be bold and create something with it. Paper base and the small strip are from Sarita B&T, and I used the Puppy Party stamp set. I stamped the puppy using Chocolate ink, Happy Birthday using Smokey Plum, and the rest of the doodles using a mix of Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Lagoon, Smokey Plum and Gypsy. I used the black journaling pen for the stitch border on the white piece, and then Sakura white gel pen for the white stitch on the blue B&T paper.



Here's the stamp set that I used. Ain't it just cute???

B1464 Puppy Party
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment