Close To My Heart

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Recipe Box

Here's my take on Close to My Heart's Journaling Cards Box. Since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I thought making this recipe box will be a nice gift to someone. I would use it to store my favorite Thanksgiving recipes.

I used the Pathfinding paper pack to cover the box, with Champagne cardstock as my base. I stamped the word "Recipes" using Circus Alphabet stamp set in Olive ink, and but the images using Cricut Artbooking. For the stamp sets I used Pathfinding Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go stamp set. The acorns were cut using Cricut, I can't remember what cartridge they're from. I'm trying to use as much as I can with the free trial subscription that came with my Cricut Explore. The pumpkins were cut using Artbooking and stamped using Autumn Terracota ink, and after stamping I outlined them with gold glitter pen. Not sure if you can see it from the picture, but it has some glitter on it to make it stand out.





I have to say Pathfinding might just be my favorite paper line as of now. I love how the colors scream fall/autumn. Here's the Pathfinding Scrapbook WOTG.

G1082 Pathfinding Scrapbook WOTG
And here's the Circus Alphabet - July's Stamp of the Month. It is retired now, but if you want it, please feel free to send me an email, I do have some still available.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment