Close To My Heart

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Pathfinding Workshop

Fall is here and my workshop is finally created and completed! You've seen my card workshop portion before, and now here's the scrapbook layout portion of it.

This workshop uses the Pathfinding Scrapbooking WOTG. To make this 2-page layout, the cost is $15 and everything comes pre-cut and pre-stamped.



Big thanks to Sandie's team member Angela for this inspiration. They got me so pumped up, and tremendously helped me move forward to complete this month's workshop.

Here's what the entire Workshop On The Go looks like. Purchasing the entire WOTG can make you 4 pages and includes a stamp set and embellishments to add to your layout. 


For those interested in the card workshop, below is what you'll be making. This card workshop consists of 3 cards and cost $12. Everything comes pre cut and pre stamped. 



Here's what the entire Pathfinding Cardmaking Workshop On The Go kit looks like. This kit can make 15 cards and features 3 card styles. It also comes with a stamp set, shimmer trim and embellishments. 



If you wish to purchase both the scrapbook layout and the 3 cards, it will be $25 total. 

I will be hosting a workshop locally on Saturday, October 25 from 1-4pm. If you're interested please send me an email and I'll send location details. Last day to register is October 19.

I can also mail out the kits if attending locally is not an option. 

Thank you!


Fall Workshop Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment