Close To My Heart

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Stamp of the Month

I've been remiss in promoting Close to My Heart lately since I got distracted with Taylored Expression, Lawn Fawn, and now my newest obsession are the La-La Land Crafts Marci and Luka images. I'm reminded that I have A TON of Close to My Heart stamps and products just sitting and waiting for me to use them again.

This month, the stamp of the month features this vintage typewriter. This stamp set is so versatile as it contains sentiments you can use all year round. When I first saw this last year I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I love the vintage look of this typewriter, especially the type font! Brings back old memories!

S1504 Typed Note

Here are some projects you can create using this stamp set.



You can get this stamp set for only $5 with any qualified $50 purchase. And while you're at it, maybe indulge in a grab bag or 2? I certainly am curious what goodies I'll be getting! And with Close to My Heart, you can be sure you're getting quality products!

No comments:

Post a Comment