Close To My Heart

Saturday, April 4, 2015

You Are Fabulous!

I made this Spring themed card of Retro Marci from La-La Land Crafts. I've been meaning to give this to a friend of mine at work. Retro Marci reminds me so much of her fabulousness I thought I'd give this one to her.

I used my newly replaced Chameleon Pens to color Marci. Black (BK4) for the hair, glasses and shoes, Bubble Gum (PK3) for the headband, scarf and skirt, and Spring Meadow (YG3) for the belt and skirt accent. Skin color was colored using Bisque (NU1). The purse was colored using Hot Cocoa (BR2). I'm still trying to practice on the Chameleon Pens, so bear with me. I promise to keep on practicing until I perfect the flicks and strokes of the pens.

The flowers are from Close to My Heart stamp set Happy Birds. They were stamped with Lagoon, Sweet Leaf and Blush inks to complement the background paper and Spring colors.




Here is the Close To My Heart stamp set I used.

C1600 Happy Birds
I hope my friend likes it! And I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment