Close To My Heart

Monday, April 6, 2015

Pure Innocence - MFT Card Sketch Challenge

I got inspired to create these cards because of the MFT Card Challenge. Here is last Wednesday's sketch challenge, and I made these cards kind of by accident.


I've been coloring so much the last week I thought I'd do something simple and clean for a change. I wanted something quick, and these stamp sets from MFT are just the perfect thing. They're cute, small, and quick for me to do a card.

My first card uses Pure Innocence Just the Way You Are. I colored her using Chameleon Pens, and used Stitched Circle Stax for the center circle. The Tag sentiment was die cut using Stitched Traditional Tag Stax. I like how she's holding the tag and love love love the sentiment! The heart puffies are from Close to My Heart. This image reminds me of my co-worker. I always go to her when I think I'm having a bad work fashion outfit and she always reassures me I'm just perfectly fine. I thought she'd love this.




 My second card uses Pure Innocence Little Shutterbug. I got this stamp set since it reminds me of my daughter who just loves to take pictures and say "Say Cheese Mommy! Smile!!" Image was also colored using Chameleon Pens, and the circle was die cut using Stitched Circle Stax. I love the simple look of these cards. I must have had an overload of heavy floral and embellishment cards last week that I thought of toning it down.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment