Close To My Heart

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Spring!!

A new day,  a new card! I'm on my Taylored Expressions binge week so here's another TE card I'd like to share with you. This Spring card uses Spring from the You've Got Mail collection. I love this collection and I think I probably have most of them by now. They are so simple, so cute, and I just love the many things you can do with this image.

I colored it using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and I went crazy with Wink of Stella clear glitter brush with all my projects this week. The background solid paper was embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder that we got from the Scrapbook Expo Make and Take crop, and the other half of the paper is from DCWV Spring Mat Stack. I can't believe I let such a beautiful stack of paper just sit in some container for years!

I embellished the bottom with adhesive ribbon and topped it with a floral puff from a Recollections sticker pack that I got on clearance.

I so love this time of the year. I know living in California it's not really Spring given it's almost 90 degrees out today, but still, seeing Spring themed items everywhere, spring colors, from dresses to Easter themed projects, I just love it! Hope you guys like it!




Enjoy! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment