Close To My Heart

Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's Summer and It's Ice Cream Time!!

It's summer and what's one of the best things about it? Ice Cream!!! If my daughter would have it I think she'd be having ice cream everyday!

This month's stamp of the month from Close to My Heart (Ice Cream Dream) is so cute with all these sweet treats images!

Here's a card I made with this month's stamp set. Love the sentiment! I had to cut it though because it wouldn't fit in the card anymore.

I used Copics to color the ice cream truck, sentiment is stamped using Cotton Candy ink, and I adhered a Cranberry Striped Twill ribbon for accent. The background paper is from Doodlebug Designs.



And here's what the stamp set looks like.

S1506 Ice Cream Dream (SOTM)
And here's else you can do with this adorable stamp set!



Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment