Close To My Heart

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Coffee? Tea?

I was going through my stack of cards and realized I've also done this as part of the Treats of Friendship stamp set. Thought I'd share with you what I made using the same stamp set I made the donuts card from.

Simple cards but I love coffee and tea stamp sets, and probably have 1 of every kind from all the major stamp makers out there. Anyways, for the tea card, I used gold shimmer trim and lagoon hearts washi tape to embellish, and I colored the cup of tea using Copics. The latte card is much simpler, I used Basics Paper Fundamentals for my background paper. I love the shiny/glossy side of these paper fundamentals! The designs are so pretty!




Here's the stamp set I used again.

C1616 Treats of Friendship
And here's what the Basics Paper Fundamentals look like.

Z1939 Basics Paper Fundamentals
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment