Close To My Heart

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Donuts Donuts!

I've seen a lot of stamps out there that has coffee, tea, and candies and cupcakes, but seldom have I seen one with donuts. I can't even remember when was the last time I had donuts. Growing up we had a Dunkin Donuts nearby and I remember coming home from school and having them as snacks. I especially love the ones with chocolate and nuts covered on top, and the ones that are filled jelly, with strawberry and grape as my favorites.
But now that I'm older, donuts are a big no no, what with diet and all. So I'm venting my cravings on to this card, and whilst coloring I'm trying to suppress my cravings. Ironic huh?
Anyways, one of my closest friends at work is leaving, and this Friday will be her last day. She's been the one and only true friend at work I trust, and our friendship has spanned over a decade. She's also the last person I consider a friend left at work. And with her leaving, I really don't know what I'd do. I will miss her terribly.




I used the Treats of Friendship stamp set from Close to My Heart, Lagoon paper as background and Smoothie Striped washi tape on both sides as background borders. I colored in the donuts with our ShinHan markers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment