Close To My Heart

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Collector

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another Gorjuss image called The Collector. I love her super long locks! Don't you? I made this project some time ago, before I had my hand in a brace. I missed coloring and will get back to it soon I promise.

The leaves were stamped from a retired stamp set Flourished Blessings from Close to My Heart. I stamped them using Ponderosa Pine. I kinda like how it matched the base cardstock from Michael's, and background paper from My Mind's Eye (I think).



I colored the image using Copics. Below are the colors I used.

Hair - E15, E17, E18
Skin - E0000, E00, E01
Blush - R02
Shirt - BG72, BG75, BG78
Socks - YG9, YG95, TN3, TN7
Leaf - G12, G14

Looks like I'm a little too excited for Fall huh? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment