Close To My Heart

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Marci Sending Loads of Love

Hi everyone! Here's another Marci card from me and this time I colored Marci using Spectrum Noir Blendable Color Pencils! I have all 5 sets and let me tell you this is by far my favorite set of color pencils. I do have Prismacolor too, but I find the Spectrum Noir pencils to be so much better. There are different techniques and my favorite is using gamsol to blend the colors.

I used Sending word die from Simon Says Stamp, and the sentiment from Just A Love Note stamp set.



Hair - Essentials Set - 095, 091, 089
Skin - Essentials Set - 005, 004, 003
Clothes, Shoes, Hair Piece - Primaries Set - 029, 035, 034
Heart Banner - Florals Set-  028, 025, 023

Oh my gosh! I actually did it! I was able to list down all the colors I used! Well I hope that helps!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment