Close To My Heart

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gorjuss The Hatter

I don't know what the background story is on Gorjuss, I know they have huge line of products. I've always been curious as to why their images have a sad feel to it. Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely adorable, so cute that I have actually collected every single stamp image. However I find myself using them for sad or bittersweet occasions.

I made this card for my ex co-worker that I miss so much. I actually made this before she left, thinking that sooner or later (in this case sooner), I'd start missing her already. It's actually only been 2 weeks, and yet I think about her, and wish we can have another one of our lunch outs.

The image below is The Hatter. Purple is my friend's favorite color, or at least one of, so I decided to go with a purple theme.  The word die "thinking about you" is from Lawn Fawn. It's a border die, but since I have the photo frame stamped on it,  it didn't fit and I had to cut it.



Outfit - BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08
Roses - R43, R46
Skin - E00, E01, E02
Hair - C3, C5, C9
Blush - R02
Background - Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils - Nature - 113 

Here's the image of The Hatter.

Gorjuss - The Hatter

To my good friend, you know I miss you so much and I'm always thinking about you. Till we meet again! Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment