Close To My Heart

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Friends Fur-Ever

This is a sad week for me, since my very good friend is leaving and moving away. I know we will always be friends for life, but not being able to see her anytime, and have our weekly lunches, it's something that I will terribly miss. She is a dog lover, and volunteers at the Guide Dogs for the Blind. I think she will like this card a lot.



I used Close to My Heart Friendly Pets stamp set. This stamp set actually contains cute animal images. I did other cards with it too, but will post that some other time. I used Copics to color the dog and heart balloon in, and added glossy accent to the balloon. I used Cocoa pigment ink on vellum to stamp the sentiment.  I used the MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX to frame the main image.

Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment