Close To My Heart

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Balloon Talk

Welcome! Today's post features this month's SOTM Balloon Talk.



For this card I used Paper Fundamentals Assortment as my background paper. I stamped the boy with the kite using Windy Day, and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. I added a couple more tiny flowers at the bottom from the Around The Block (retired) stamp set. I stamped the sentiment "happy" using Black ink. I also used the "awesomeness" sentiment that's part of this month's SOTM and cut it out to remove the call out arrow. I made it a perfect rectangle so it becomes the 'title' of my card. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Here's this month's Stamp of the Month - Balloon Talk. It's such a versatile set you can practically use it for any theme! Get it this month for only $5 when you place qualifying orders worth $50! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment