Close To My Heart

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello There!

I've missed Lollydoodle and thought I'd create a card again using its super cute papers. While the most popular pairing is an Owl, I thought I'd use a butterfly instead. I just bought this really cute Sizzix butterfly dies from The Stamps of Life yesterday during their store opening. It's brand new product that's not even on the website yet so I can't put a link yet.
Admittedly I'm having a creative block, sad to say. I thought with the long weekend I'd be on a creative roll, but of course life doesn't work that way. Instead I'm suffering some sort of a block and I can't seem to come up with anything pretty. This will have to do for now.
Everything is from the Lollydoodle Cardmaking WOTG pack, except for the brown butterfly background, which is just some scrap paper. Sentiment was stamped using Lagoon ink, and satin ribbon is from scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment