Close To My Heart

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Easter Egg-Citement

I'm a bit late but hey, at least I still have a week left to do some Easter cards. Today's card uses Close to My Heart Hoppy Easter stamp set. This is so just so adorable! I had so much fun coloring eggs, trying out different color combinations to make the eggs pop. I also used Colored Egg for the additional eggs on the card. Isn't it obvious I got carried away with the eggs?

I used Lagoon cardstock and embossed it with Chevron pattern to create a background. I did not want to use any more B&T paper given my eggs are already creating a bit of a noise.  The sentiment was stamped using Easter Wishes and Hoppy Easter. It was stamped on a scrap of Skylark paper I had and I snipped the middle to make it look like a banner. I added black epoxy bubbles to accentuate the sentiment.  The pink strip of paper was also a scrap that I added to bring out some nice color.

And as always, my bunny and Easter eggs have all been colored using my ever so dependable Spectrum Noirs markers.

Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment