Close To My Heart

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Washi Play

I finally got the chance to play with the ton of Washi tapes I got at the Scrapbook Expo. I made a set of these everyday cards that should be appropriate for any occasion. I used a variety of Close to My Heart Mini Stamps - Balloon, Perfect Polka Day, Hi, A Little Gift, Colored Egg and Parasol. Washi tapes are from Queen and Co., and a couple from We R Memory Keepers. I think this should be enough Washi play for me for awhile. I used a lot of supplies to make these, each sentiment came from different CTMH stamp sets, with only the Parasol using a Stamps of Life sentiment. Inks are a mix of CTMH Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Cranberry, and Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Ink Bubble Gum Pink, Orange Soda and Red Royal. The images were colored in using a mix of Memento Markers and Wink of Stella Markers.



No comments:

Post a Comment