Close To My Heart

Saturday, April 26, 2014

PB & J Birthday

I've been so busy at work lately and crafting has taken a back seat the past week. I sit in my craft area every night thinking making a card will somehow take the stress away, but unfortunately being so drained and stressed from work somehow nipped my creativity pool as I couldn't come up with anything at all. Well it's the weekend and I'm glad I at least was able to make something. I'm using the morepb&j2stamp from The Stamps of Life and making another PB&J card.

I couldn't find a plug sign stamp so I just substituted with a heart instead. The jelly was stamped using Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Ink in Raspberry Jam, the blue label using Close To My Heart's Sky ink, the peanut butter cap was stamped using Hero Arts Red Royal Shadow Ink, body using CTMH Desert Sand, yellow bottle label using CTMH Buttercup. I love these ink colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment