Close To My Heart

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paper Garden Happy Birthday Card

Today's the last day to avail of this month's Stamp of the Month by Close to My Heart and as a last hurrah, I'm sharing this birthday card I made for a special young lady. I thought of giving this to her, then later on decided it's probably not age appropriate so I made another one instead, which I will share after I've given the card.



I used Canary cardstock as base, Kaleidoscope paper to layer, and stamped the flowers from Paper Garden stamp set. I used Sweet Leaf, Gypsy and Blush inks, rolled the cardstock so the petals and leaves curl up a bit. I applied a very light sky blue background using Aqua Dolce Gelato and punched tiny flowers on Gold Shimmer trim to embellish the card a little. I am so hooked with the Gelatos. Will definitely use more of it in upcoming projects.

Here's the Kaleidoscope paper pack which I absolutely adore!!! Don't you just love the colors?

Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment