Close To My Heart

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Scaredy Cat Witch Cottage

I've been procrastinating lately, and this witch's cottage is one of my victims. I've had this sitting out on my table for a couple of weeks now, and just left it out to sit. I have to admit it's not my 100%, but I just want to get it done, and hopefully donate it to my kid's school for decoration.

I used the Scaredy Cat paper pack, for the cottage, and the Halloween Greetings stamp set to cut out the bats, the witch peeking out the window, and the broom parked by the side of the house. I also used the rat from the Creepy Creatures stamp set to add to the chimney. This witch's cottage is a cut file from Silhouette and I used my cameo to cut it.



 
I will most likely still dress up the front of the cottage. For now I placed an orange star as a 'knob' from the Scaredy Cat Assortment.


No comments:

Post a Comment