Close To My Heart

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Stamp of the Month

This month's stamp of the month is focused on Family, and the images are fitting for making scrapbook pages. However since I do not have the time for that, I made a quick card instead.

I embossed the background paper using Cricut Cuttlebug, and colored them using Faber Castell Gelatos. I love my Gelatos and I love this technique. I spritzed enough water and rubbed them to sort of blend the colors subtlety but making sure the distinction is still there. I stamped the word "Love" and cut each letters. I wanted it to be the focus of the card, and love how bold the letters seem to be in rich black ink. I stamped the heart image using Indian Corn Blue color. I really love how it stands out.




 Here's an image of this month's Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever. Get yours now for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.

S1409 Family is Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment