Close To My Heart

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Little Note

I'm so glad CTMH now has more stamps that can be colored in. I love coloring stamps and I couldn't wait to do this. Unfortunately I picked the wrong watercolor medium. I thought I'd give my Prismacolor Watercolors but they didn't seem to blend well. I'm a bit disappointed with the color turnout. Maybe it didn't help that I didn't have a big range of colors to choose from, but I still like the overall turnout of the card.

I used CTMH stamp set A Little Note, Topiary Striped Washi Tape, Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon, and some Gold Sequins.



I still love the look of the card. I'll give it another try and color the stamp with either my Chameleon Pens or Alcohol Markers.

This is the stamp set I used.

A1171 A Little Note
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment