Close To My Heart

Monday, March 23, 2015

Eggs-tra Eggs-tra!

I cannot resist cute bunnies and Easter. I used this bunny from last year's Hoppy Easter stamp set to create this card, and paired with Hopscotch paper pack. I love the colorful theme of this paper pack and just screams fun and Easter to me.

I used MFT Die-Namics Stitched Oval STAX. I am so in love with their dies! The bunny and egg are colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I used IG 1, 2, 4 and PP1 for the bunny. The egg was colored using BT1, 2, 4 and CR1 and 5 I believe. The sentiment came from the stamp set Hopping By and I inked the edges using Flaxen ink.




This stamp set is retired, but I don't think I'll ever tire of using it during Easter season.

B1423 Hoppy Easter
And the sentiment came from this stamp set.

D1633
This one is still available so hurry and get it before it retires!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment