Close To My Heart

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Eggs Eggs and Lots of Eggs!

I spent the weekend crafting Easter themed projects and this is one of them. Aside from Easter themed, I made it a point to use up all my Taylored Expressions Easter themed stamp sets. We as crafters accumulate so much stuff through the years that most of them just end up being unused. Well, since Easter just comes around once a year, why not just get them all out and use them. Right? That was my goal. Here's the first of many.

I used Taylored Expressions Egg-stra Special stamp set. Don't you just love the colors of spring? I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for these. I didn't bother listing them down, as I picked and colored along the way. The vibrant colors of Spectrum Noir never fails me. I did in the end top them with Wink of Stella clear glitter brush markers but you can't see it much in this picture. I used DCWV Spring Mat Stack for the background. I was clearing out some space and found that stack by accident. It must be years and years old!



The grass was die cut using Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border. I hope you like it! I'll keep posting the other stuff I made throughout the week.

Here's the 2nd view which shows the glitter. I swear it looks better in person. :)




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment