Close To My Heart

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Color Testing

Because of what happened to my Chameleon Pens, I thought I'd use my other markers and see which ones has the best output. Granted I'm not the best at coloring, but I wanted to see which brand/method gives the most pop when it comes to color.

My favorite is I think still Spectrum Noir, though I'm not that good at shading yet so this flower wasn't colored correct. However, I love just how rich and vibrant the ink is, compared to ShinHan.
My husband picked Prismacolor, though I find it a bit flat. His 2nd choice was Tim Holtz. I realized my techniques weren't the same, so it's probably not fair.

It was just a fun distraction, to take some stress away after a long day at work.


So which one's your pick?

1 comment:

  1. I like the spectrum noir one as well. Super vibrant! All of them are quite nice though.

    ReplyDelete