Close To My Heart

Friday, March 27, 2015

Heartfelt Creations

I attended 2 workshops from Heartfelt Creations last week at the Scrapbook Expo. It has been the best workshop I've ever attended at any Scrapbook Expos. I took the Arianna Blooms workshop where we did 3 cards. They taught us techniques on how to roll over the petals to make the flowers pop. The glitter came last, but I chose not to apply mine during the workshop and instead took it home to finish.

Here are the 3 cards we made:




This uses the Arianna Blooms collection. The flowers are from Arianna Blooms Cling Stamp set, the leaves are from the Arianna Vines Cling Stamp set.

The other class I took was the Angel Kissed Vellum Card Class. It was flowers and butterflies on vellum, and they teach you how to color and roll it too, since vellum is a more delicate paper, different techniques are applied.

Here are the 3 cards we made. The flowers and birds are supposed to be more popped, but since I did not bring a container to hold these, it got crushed with all my other buys that day. I placed them in my backpack, and it just got squished. It's hard to re-shape them when I got home since they're Vellum and they easily tear, I tried to redo it as much as I can.




These cards used the Botanical Rose Cling Stamp set, Birds and Blooms collection, and Decorative Leafy Frame die.

Don't you just love it? If you follow my blog you know I'm a big fan of floral stamps and dies, and Heartfelt Creations is just my kind of thing. They are expensive, but if you attend the class, they give you a coupon for a free stamp set up to a value of $19.99, which is a good deal considering the class cost $27 when you pre-register.

I really enjoyed this class and look forward to attending more of their workshops in the future!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment