Close To My Heart

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Card Making

It's December 20 and yes, I'm scrambling to make Christmas cards. I swear that I will start making cards in July next year! Every year I seem to find myself making last minute Christmas cards. But hey, big improvement this year since I actually was able to make some! Last year I actually went with the Close to My Heart's Cut Above cards that were so easy to put together. That is the whole point of Cut Above, assemble and glue and you're good to go. This year I actually carved out some time, albeit late, to create some cards.

So here I am sharing the one I did. This was done last week, since it had to be sent out early.



I used White Pines paper from White Pines Cardmaking WOTG kit. I love how red and festive this paper looks like. Last year the colors were on the dark side and I didn't quite like it that much. I used the stamp set that came with the kit, super cute!! I added some Christmas Red Stickles on the wreath for the holly berries to make it pop out a bit. Last but not the least, I added the extra thick fern twine. Love the red and greens! 

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment