Close To My Heart

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Yuletide Carol Projects

I almost forgot. I have 2 more leftover cards I made using last year's paper pack Yuletide Carol. I made simple layouts for quick cards, a bunch of them, and just stamped multiple times. These are simple, yet so elegant looking. Don't you just love CTMH papers?

Background paper is Yuletide Carol, the reindeer is from Miracle of Christmas stamp set, and the tree is from the White Pines Cardmaking WOTG kit stamp set.


The reindeer is colored using Copics W0, W1, W3. I used Poppy extra thick twine to accent both cards. 



And here's the stamp set and WOTG kit stamp I used.

D1656 Miracle of Christmas

G1099 White Pines Cardmaking WOTG

And that's a wrap for Christmas 2015! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment