Close To My Heart

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Elf Luka

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing yet another La-La Land retreat project. Since Christmas is just 10 days away and it doesn't look like I'm ever going to catch up, I'll just share holiday themed projects from the retreat. After all, I did spend the last few weeks finishing these up anyway.

This has got to be one of my favorite cards that we got from the retreat. I love how Christmas-y and festive this is. I have to admit I do not really own a lot of Luka stamps, but this is becoming one of my favorites! And don't you just love the dies?



Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, R11, R20
Hair - W1, W3, W5, W7
Greens - G21, G24, G28
Reds - R05, R08, R17, R27, R39
Boots - W3, W5, W7
List - E0000, E40, E41


Dies Used:
Fancy Doily Border
Pretty Poinsettia
Snowflake Flag Banner
Zigzag Trim Banner
Stitched Element
Postage Stamps
Santa Sleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment