Close To My Heart

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Scrapbook Layout

I probably did not do this scrapbook page layout any justice by the way I photographed it. This looks so much nicer in real life! Today I'm sharing this, and it's again part of the retreat from last month.

This one uses Christmas Molli from La-La Land Crafts. The rolling hills I kinda overdid the glitter because I didn't use the right glue and it kinda smeared a bit. I promise this looks much better that photographed.



Dies Used:
Reindeer 1
Reindeer 2
Santa Sleigh Die
Fancy Doily Die
Snowflake Banner Die
Double Stitched Hills Border Set 
(for the rolling hills, but since I don't own them I used my Kiwi Lane template for it)
Zigzag Border Die
Small Snowflakes Die
Christmas Tree Die
Postage Stamp Die

No comments:

Post a Comment