Close To My Heart

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Praying Marci Sympathy Card

I've been posting a lot of retreat cards lately but here's one of my creations. Unfortunately I had to create one of these today for a dear friend / co-worker of mine. I hate creating cards like these, it's just too sad.


Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13
Blush - R30, R20
Hair - YR31, YR21, YR23, YR24
Dress - W0, W1, E40
Dress Sash, Headband - E70, E71, E74, E77


The background paper I used is from Dovecraft Curiosity Corner paper pack. It's actually the paper pack I won as a prize during the recent La-La Land retreat. I have so much floral paper I didn't realize I do not own anything closely appropriate to an occasion like this. Thank goodness I have this one handy.

I used Praying Marci stamp, and sentiments stamped are from a retired Close To My Heart C1524 Words of Comfort. The butterflies and flourishes are dies from La-La Land Crafts' April 2015 club kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment