Close To My Heart

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Reindeer Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another Christmas card I made for someone special to me. I took more time to do this one as I'd like for it to stand out. This family means the world to me and I just want something nice and thought of to share.

I used Cranberry cardstock as base and layered it with White Pines paper and Topiary cardstock. I picked the Reindeer image this time from the Miracle of Christmas stamp set and colored it with Copics in W0, W1, W3.




Here's the same stamp set I used.

D1656 Miracle of Christmas

I used the snowflake image to end stamped it with Versamark, then embossed it with Wow! White Diamond powder and topped with some bling to make it sparkle. I also added some berries using Christmas Red Stickles, and to top the reindeer image I doodled on the sides randomly. 

I hope they'll like it! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment