Close To My Heart

Monday, December 21, 2015

Miracle of Christmas Cards

Hello everyone! So it's 4 more days till Christmas, and I'm pretty sure most of you have already mailed out your Christmas card by now. Well, I'm happy to let you know that I made the cut too (I hope). I've finally mailed out all the cards and I'm officially done making Christmas cards!

So here I'm sharing some of the cards I made. I love CTMH's White Pines paper. Like I mentioned on my previous post, it's just so festive, either side of this B&T paper I was able to use to make different card styles.



I used a retired stamp set to stamp the sentiment and Christmas Tree. I believe it's CC1015 Holiday Magic. Love how classy the tree looks. 

This 2nd card below uses the stamp set D1656 Miracle of Christmas. I love all the cute animals in that stamp set. I made another version using the reindeer too.



Here's a complete image of the stamp set.

D1656 Miracle of Christmas
Few more days left and it's Christmas. I'll keep posting the remaining cards I've made but I'll be moving on to baking holiday cookies in the next few days! Can't wait for some time out from work! Hope everyone's as excited as I am to celebrate Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment