Close To My Heart

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Butterfly Kisses

Here's a cute card I made using Stamps of Life's butterfly2build stamp set. This is a standard A2 card size (4.25"x5.5") and the background papers I used came from my leftover Simon Says Stamp January 2013 Monthly Card Kit. Yes it's pretty old, but I was cleaning up my closet to make room for more CTMH products coming in and I chanced upon this kit which I had barely used. The stripes on the left corner came from the Lily Bee 6x6 Patterned Papers set, and the big piece is Bazzill Night Mist cardstock I believe. The pink paper that's like a ribbon background is just scrap paper, and I used Neenah Natural White cardstock to stamp the butterfly on. I used CTMH black ink for the butterfly outline and Hero Arts Shadow Tone Bubble Gum for the body. Turned out pretty nicely tying in with the pink scrap of paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment