Close To My Heart

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Live In The Moment

This is my first stab at using the CTMH Skylark Workshop On the Go (WOTG). I must admit I found one side with all the birds design challenging so I flipped and use the background side instead. I used ordinary cream colored card stock as my base, and layered it with Kraft card stock before adding in my CTMH paper. I fell in love with the Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set that has the big "LIVE IN THE MOMENT" on it. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Forest Moss to add some colored texture to the card where I have the bird stamp cut out. I used the Believe In Yourself stamp set for that. And lastly, to round off the card, I added in faux stitch look using a stitch pattern from the Stitch Wonder stamp set. Don't you just love how 'rugged' looking the text "Live In The Moment" look?

I almost forgot, I used CTMH Saddle Ink for the bird stamp and Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment and stitch. I'm still waiting for my order of CTMH black ink pad to arrive so this will have to do for now.




Here's a list of CTMH products I used:
 Skylark WOTG
Skylark WOTG (G1072)

 I Believe
Believe In Yourself (C1574)
 Stich Wonder
Stitch Wonder (C1564)
   


No comments:

Post a Comment