Close To My Heart

Sunday, February 16, 2014

CTMH Wild About Love

Here is my February's SOTM creation. It admit it is my first time to use CTMH products (inks and stamps) + Cricut die cut shapes, even acrylic blocks! I had a bit of a hard time stamping so please forgive the inconsistencies. I absolutely love this stamp! The fox designs are so cute! Since Valentine's Day is over, I thought I'd skip the I Love You's and create something different.

I used ordinary white  card stock as my base, then some tan paper from Heritage. I added in this beautiful colorful and flowery card stock from Ki's Growing Garden paper pad. I stamped the foxes with CTMH Exclusive Inks Hollyhock. I stamped on the female fox once, and twice over on the male just to get a darker shade. I used Cocoa ink on the tree bark and Wild Thing stamp. I used Cricut Artiste Philosophy to cut the tag. I then used a regular brown pen to put the faux stitch lines on the top and bottom as borders.


Here is the complete image of this month's Stamp of the Month.


Hope you all like it!

By the way, if you'd like to get your hands on this stamp set, it's only $5 if you purchase $50 worth of CTMH goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment