Close To My Heart

Saturday, March 29, 2014

April Promotion

Close to My Heart is having one big awesome promotion this April! From what I've heard this will be the biggest promotion for this year! How I wish I knew beforehand and could have waited for April! That's why I want to share this exciting news with everyone!

Sign up to be a consultant starting April 1st and you get to pick your very own Cricut Bundle!! Yes! You read it right! You get your full Consultant Kit for $99 AND you get to pick a Cricut Bundle of your choice for FREE!! That Cricut Bundle includes 3 sets of D size stamps and 3 chipboard dimensional elements! This has got to be the most bang for your buck you'll ever get! Add to that as a consultant you get to earn your commissions AND get your discount with every purchase you make!

Below is the Consultant Kit you'll be getting, and as you can see it is PACKED with so much goodies!!! I remember how excited I felt waiting for my box to arrive, and it did not disappoint!!

New Consultant Kit Box of Goodies

And for this month of April only, sign up and you get to pick a Cricut Cartridge Bundle to go with it! Here are the 3 choices you have. You simply cannot go wrong! All 3 cartridges are a MUST HAVE! Ever since I got mine I've used nothing else but these! They are truly the BEST Cricut cartridges and probably the only ones you'll ever need! So, what are you waiting for? Become a consultant now and join my team! All I can promise is LOADS of FUN!!!


Z1686 Art Philosphy 

Z1906 Artbooking

Z1790 Artiste

No comments:

Post a Comment