Close To My Heart

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Picture My Life (PML)

Along with the My Crush book, I also ordered these Picture My Life (PML) kits. I figured with so much pictures that needed scrapbooking, I just do not have the time. I have my daughter's school activities pictures, our last family trip to Hawaii from 2 years ago, my daughter's baby book that has a last picture when she was 6 months old - she's 2 now by the way. So catching up to all those just seem like an impossible task. So I thought to do a fast forward, I might as well jump in and do it PML style. My pictures just don't do enough justice to how nice these journal cards look.

Chantilly Picture My Life Kit


Surf's Up Picture My Life Kit


Babycakes Picture My Life Kit

Each kit contains:

10 sheets of 12"x12" memory protectors in various designs
44 - journal cards in 4"x6" size (2 each of 22 designs)
78 - journal cards in 3"x4" size (3 each of 26 designs)
1 - 12"x12" Designed Cover Sheet

The Designed cover sheet looks like the 2nd picture above where the front has a big blank square for you to put a cover photo.

There's a lot of other designs available, I just bought these to get started since they are related to my projects. My next one will probably be Laughing Lola before it retires, and perhaps Balloon Ride. I just love these papers and themes and can't seem to get enough of it!

I can't wait to get started. Though with so many projects in limbo right now, I'm not sure which one to start with! So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment