Close To My Heart

Monday, March 17, 2014

Some Bunny Happy Easter

Easter's around the corner and here's my card for the occasion. I used Close to My Heart's Some Bunny stamp set which I earned from the Hostess Rewards. I love how cute this stamp set is!

The card is standard A2 size, and I used Recollections Kraft paper as my layer and Recollections Pastel Printed Paper Cardstock as the 2nd layer. Both I got from Michael's whenever there's a 3 for $10 paper pack sale. I used a Spellbinders square scallop die to create the window and stamped on both the girl and bunny images. I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (all colors coming from the Pastels and Lights set) to color. The scallop sentiment was stamped using CTMH's Topiary Ink. I really wanted to use Sweet Leaf, but unfortunately do not have a re-inker bottle on hand. My stamp pad's running a bit dry so I had to go with the alternative. The accent ribbon and floral brads are also Recollections from Michael's. The sentiment was stamped using CTMH's Black Ink, and I used a pennant die from Sizzix.



As a finishing touch I used my favorite Zig Wink of Stella markers to give the girl's ribbon a glittery sheen, and the eggs in the basket too. It's not too visible in these pictures, but the white specks are the glittery portion. Forgive my photography skills. I couldn't seem to capture the glitter correctly. But trust me, it's really there. I love my Wink of Stella pens. Seriously!!



 Here's an image of the Some Bunny stamp set. If you want to get your hands on one of these, all you need to do is host a gathering and when product orders reaches $150, then you can avail yourself of this super cute stamp set! If you're interested in hosting, please leave me a message or send me an email. I would love to show off these great products CTMH has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment