Close To My Heart

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend in Cloud Nine

Seriously, this obsession with the Cloud 9 card making kit has got to stop. This is like an addiction that keeps pulling me in. I think until I finish the last scrap of paper I probably won't be able to give it a rest. Anyways, to continue I've done 4 more different cards using the papers and stamps from the Cloud 9 kit. Too bad I wasn't a consultant then when it came out, I probably would've bought more of these.



These are fairly easy to do, which is probably why it was quick to make 5 of these cards (the other one was the Cupcake Happy Birthday card). All the materials used are still available except for the the orange Background and Texture paper. I have embossed a couple of the designs to give it more texture and punched out more hearts using a regular puncher and embellished with ribbon to add a splash of color.

Papers used are a mix of Lagoon, Sunset and Honey cardstock,  Cloud Nine paper. Embellishments are Gold Polka Dot washi tape, Teal Shimmer Trim, and Durables Triangle Studs. Sentiments were stamped using Sunset and Lagoon Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment